Slaine is a storyteller. For years, the rogue Bostonian has exhaled eloquent and gritty tales through hip-hop, wrestling demons as an acclaimed solo rapper, and among fellow nihilists in La Coka Nostra. Concurrently, he's channeled his roller coaster life experience through dialogue, carrying memorable roles in a trio of the most celebrated dark dramas in the past decade – Gone, Baby, Gone (2007); The Town (2010); Killing Them Softly (2012). At every turn, Slaine has shared key scenes with heavyweights including Brad Pitt, Jon Hamm, Ben Affleck, and Jeremy Renner.
Slaine's third official solo LP, The King of Everything Else boasts blessings from ILL BILL, Vinnie Paz, Tech N9ne, Madchild of Swollen Members, Bishop Lamont, Apathy, Jaysaun, Termanology, Reks, and The Arcitype, and is produced by longtime Slaine collaborator Louis Bell, Statik Selektah and DJ Lethal. Also tagging along are some of Boston hip-hop's younger aces, including Rite Hook and Moroney.
1. No Handouts
2. Destroy Everything
3. Bobby Be Real (Featuring Tech N9ne & Madchild)
4. Dot Ave. (Featuring Ritehook)
5. Back Against the Wall (Featuring Moroney & Ritehook)
6. Dopehead (Featuring Jaysaun)
7. Pissed it all Away
8. The Years
9. Hip Hop Dummy (Featuring Apathy & Bishop Lamont)
10. Children of the Revolution (Featuring ILL BILL)
11. Come Back Down (Featuring Checkmark, Vinnie Paz and Regan Hartley)
12. Zip Zero (Featuring Reks and Termanology)
13. Defiance (feat. Rite Hook)